eliana's secret

It’s Thursday! I was unable to post for last few weeks so I will try to make up for the post I missed starting today! Since it’s Thursday s...

Something happened!


It’s Thursday! I was unable to post for last few weeks so I will try to make up for the post I missed starting today! Since it’s Thursday so I am going to make a post about CREEPY THURSDAY.

The story I am going to tell right now is based on a true story that happened to me. This happened years ago when I was still in high school. My father and his friends organized a holiday which they did usually if we are having holiday from school semester. We went to Tg. Pinang for a two days one night trip. It was so merry when we go because we went there by ferry which almost filled with our groups. Kids were playing, sleeping after the run. Parents were talking about some adult businesses. Teenagers were busy with their phones.

When we arrived, we put our luggages in our room and started to stroll around the hotel we lived. Soon after we understand the environment (which is important) we went to the beach and play some waters. I was just like fake smiling because I am a bit aquaphobia. Then they moved to the swimming pool, I followed but only stand in the kids pool since the adult pool is really deep! Although my friends keep on asking me to go to the adult pool to play but I just stand still and play with my brother (which act as my reason).

Soon after the play, not only kids, parents are starving too. We bathed, cleaned up and ready to move to the restaurant to eat. But since there is only a car, and there are a lot of us, the car goes back and forth to drop us at the restaurant which is not so far from the hotel. I was sitting to the last second row which near my mom. When the car started moving, I just casually look around until I saw something weird.

Every hotel owned their own security post. I was looking around and then I stopped a while when I saw the security post right in left side front of the car. I saw something white for the outfit and black for the hair, standing in front of the security post’s window, doing nothing.

I was so shock that I kept my face without expression. My mom saw me and asked me what happened. I did not say anything.

That night, I have been thinking about the scene and questioned myself did I see it wrong. I was hesitate to tell my mom or not. But at the end I chose to keep it myself.

After I went back, I told my mom everything. Everything was okay nothing bad happens. But even so, I sometimes still seeing things, not even sure if it is my imagination or not.

Thank you for reading!

0 comments: