eliana's secret

It's been a while since my , last post! I am right now pursuing my studies in Taiwan right now, in I Shou University. Do not ask me why...

Taiwan #1


It's been a while since my , last post! I am right now pursuing my studies in Taiwan right now, in I Shou University. Do not ask me why I chose here because I have no idea why I choose this university out of all.
I'm here for 2weeks already, and now with this post I am going to share a little about my drops of my life here!1
I Shou University is a part of Eda World! Eda World, they have golf, gym, hospital, theme park, swimming pool, shopping mall and lots of foods stores. I Shou International School is located near to my dorm too! (kids here are so mature and the bodies of the boys are wow too! but I rarely have chance to see them).

ISU has 3 building specialized for dormitory. And I am living in Dorm 3. There are 6 floors, 1 to 4 are for the ladies while 5 to six are for the guys. In Dorm 3, every room owned 3 beds. And the room is quite large actually, so it makes it looks like a hotel room. (I will attach some of the pics). As for dorm 1, I never went inside, but it consists of 4beds, which is level bed, unlike dorm 3. Dorm 2 is specialized for those students who learn medical because Dorm 2 located near the hospital, The walk from Dorm 3 to the college is around 0.5km which is around 1000steps!

There are 4 big buildings, International College, Science and Engineering, Administration Building and Management Building. All of them are tall buildings!

Oh and, if you are going Taiwan for studies, you can pack your daily needs instead of buying here! A shampoo which sell around IDR 50.000 per bottle in Indonesia worth twice the prices here! For bread, prices start from 50ntd which is quite expensive. Bedding needs here for winter blanket it cost 1000ntd, bed cover 400ntd, pillow for 200ntd.

Next time I will share you some information about the night markets or some places to walk!

Dont forget to like my fanpage at facebook! (ile.ustimih)
IMG_20170918_194512_HDR

IMG_20170918_194530_HDR

IMG_20170918_194551_HDR

0 comments: