eliana's secret

I will be just talking about health a little today, short paragraph! Goose bumps when you are pooping? Or when you are taking a bat...

Goosebumps when you are pooping?



I will be just talking about health a little today, short paragraph!
Goose bumps when you are pooping? Or when you are taking a bath? Well, it has been around a hundred times for me. And I have been wondering why, and if you feel the same as me, carry on reading!

Science tells me that, getting goose bumps are not a bad symptom in anything, it also will occur when you excrete others. This happened because when you excrete, the heat in your body becomes lesser which makes your body could not cope in a second (you also feel cold). Your skin will tighten to have the self-protection which later leads to goose bumps!
So do not freak out when you have goose bumps when you excrete!

Stay tune, remember to share to your friend in case it is useful, follows my facebook fanpage ile ustimih


Credits:

https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/33459748.html 
http://mentalfloss.com/article/70631/why-do-we-get-goose-bumps 

0 comments: