eliana's secret

Hey, do you remember that last time I posted something about the embarrassing moment in Taiwan? And here is the spin off story! I am mark...

POLICE CAR!

Hey, do you remember that last time I posted something about the embarrassing moment in Taiwan? And here is the spin off story!
I am marked as clumsy from my friends and I am trying to change that. The day after the embarrassing moment, I was still trying hard to move on about the incident. Although in the end I don’t mind much anymore because I’m busy for personal matters.
I skipped the morning class but I did the tasks in my room so I wasn’t considered as absent I think. I attended the afternoon class, sit and listened to whatever I don’t understand. I was focusing on what should I have for dinner instead of the class.
And then hotpot came out on my mind. I was thinking of going to Eda mall for hotpot as my dinner. I asked my friends and none of them are going with me so in the end I decided to go alone. In the middle of the class too, I checked whether I bring my wallet or not. If yes I don’t have to make a turn back to the dorm. But it turns out nothing. I didn’t bring and actually I had a small bad feeling, because I never forgot to bring my wallet whenever I went outside and that was my first time. I ran back to my room immediately after I finished my class. It turns out the wallet is nowhere to be found! My roommates then find together with me and it turns out nothing as result. I wasn’t so desperate though but I decided to make a report to the police station the next day.
The next day, after my morning class I went to the nearest police station to make a report. I was feeling okay although it was my first time going to a police station to make report. There are 3 policemen there. They have their quite fierce faces and I was afraid that I might spoke something that I wasn’t supposed to. But then, the one guy that made the report with me was quite humorous, he talked a lot and they are actually interested on why I can speak Chinese language fluently because I just arrived in Taiwan for 3 months. They even gave me a drink (maybe they think that I am afraid or nervous and I need a glass of water to calm down).
After we had the interview stuffs record and the report done. I was quite glad because it was finished within the time and I just need to wait for a few minutes for bus. When I was going out, the policeman asked whether I want to take a ride or not because they are going to the place I’m going to go too. I felt flustered, because my imagination runs wild, I afraid something bad will happen and I said no it’s okay, I don’t want to bother you, I will just take the bus. And he replied me by asking a question and answered by himself. In the end, I sit their car and they drove me back. The road feels like so short because I was pretty amazed by myself since it was my first time sitting a police car and it happened in a foreign country! I felt so grateful yet awkward because they dropped me off in front of my dormitory which of course is a good thing since it saved my time but when I get off from their car, the security nods his head to me and I have no idea what does it means so I nod back… (felt awkward after that)
Stay tune, remember to share to your friend in case it is useful, follows my facebook fanpage :

ile ustimih

0 comments: