eliana's secret

Recently my sleeping disorder strikes me back again, and after I searched, I was with three sleeping disorders. I had these actually a long...

I had these sleeping disorder!!!

Recently my sleeping disorder strikes me back again, and after I searched, I was with three sleeping disorders. I had these actually a long time ago, but it doesn’t happen frequently so I wasn’t panicked over it. But recently, my friend told me that I had been laughing in my sleep which I never did this before. I know that is creepy but I asked her to listen carefully the way I laugh and determine whether it is in the same way I laugh when I am conscious.

So these are the three:

1.       Somniloquy, this one is a sleeping disorder about you talk while you sleep. Mark it doesn’t only include talks, but laughs too. 50% of kids in puberty will have this, and 4% of adult. And this runs in family, so if your parents or grand-parents have this kind of situation, you might have this too. This is not totally dangerous unless you speak your secrets when you are sleeping. Maybe that you are having conversation in your dreams and you just speak it out in real life. It will be kind of annoying if you have a roommate.

2.       Hypnogely, sleeping disorder which is specifically for laugh. You might have a cute and funny conversation in your dream, or it wasn’t you…
I before never had this in my country, but recently in Taiwan it happened and yes it was my first time ever.

3.       RBD, while this one, you act it out! Action when you are sleeping. I had a dream before where I am searching for my mom, and suddenly I woke up to find my arms are in the air, same position as I search for my mom, I was so shocked but then fall asleep again because I was sleepy.

I have never be so often in talking and laughing while I was sleeping when I am in my country, I wonder what makes me talk and laugh more often in sleep when I’m in here…

So overall these are the one that I explained and it happened to me myself. There are a lot of causes for these disorders, but I think one of the main points that make you have a sleeping disorder might be because of STRESS. As you know stress is so capable in ruining your health condition. Be sure you have your stress control!

Stay tune, remember to share to your friend in case it is useful, follows my facebook fanpage ile ustimih 



credits: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_eye_movement_sleep_behavior_disorder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somniloquy

https://www.nps.org.au/medical-info/consumer-info/how-to-sleep-right 
x

0 comments: